IRRS membership is open to all those interested in Irish railways, transport and industrial heritage, catering for over 1,000 members from Ireland, Britain and overseas. Membership entitlements include:
- Journal; 3 issues per-year, covering contemporary and historical aspects of Irish railways, illustrated with photos from our archive, plus a comprehensive record of current Irish developments.
- Access to the Irish Railway Photographic Archive (Flickr) featuring over 6,000+ digitised archive from the 1920’s to 1980’s.
- Regular outings to locations of railway interest, including depots and installations exclusive to IRRS members (see Outings Archive).
- Regular meetings in Dublin, Cork, London and Manchester for lectures and display of films and slides.
- Occasional IRRS eJournal publications and email newsletters.
New Membership subscriptions can be purchased online OR by post by completing our application form. Please select the correct membership below to pay online (PayPal accepted). Existing IRRS members please do not use this facility for renewals.