IRRS membership is open to all those interested in Irish railways, transport and industrial heritage, catering for over 1,000 members from Ireland, Britain and overseas. Membership entitlements include:
- Journal; 3 issues per-year, covering contemporary and historical aspects of Irish railways, illustrated with photos from our archive, plus a comprehensive record of current Irish developments.
- Access to the Irish Railway Photographic Archive (Flickr) featuring over 6,000+ digitised archive from the 1920’s to 1980’s.
- Regular outings to locations of railway interest, including depots and installations exclusive to IRRS members (see Outings Archive).
- Regular meetings in Dublin, Cork, London and Manchester for lectures and display of films and slides.
- Occasional IRRS eJournal publications and email newsletters.
New Membership subscriptions can be purchased online OR by post by completing our Application and Renewal Form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to puchase online.